Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Makes 4 servings
- ½ bottle of Pallotta Hot Fire Hot sauce
- 2 lbs of chicken wings (about 30 wings)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Put the over to a low broil
- In a bowl, mix the wings with the garlic, black pepper, salt and olive oil. Be sure to mix thoroughly until every wing is coated with the rub mixture
- Place the wings on a baking sheet and place on the top rack. Broil each side until the wings begin to brown, about 10 minutes per side (or to your liking).
- Once both sides are brown, put the baking sheet to the lower oven rack and cook the chicken wings through for another 10 minutes per side.
- Once cooked, take the wings out of the oven and place into a bowl. Stir in the Pallotta Hot Fire Hot sauce until the wings are coated.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing